Monday, November 8, 2010

Welcome to the dumbererest blog around!

I've never really been too interested in blogging. I had a[n] MSN Space, but rarely wrote anything there. A couple of the posts are good for a chuckle or three, though. I might include something from it here as an off-topic post. Perhaps a bit of my well-received datablob nonsense as well. Anyway, for some reason, I decided to make a blog here. I originally called it Ripplin's Rederick, as the URL indicates. But a while back, I decided to start collecting pictures of dumbness. Time for a...

...DISCLAIMER: I am not calling you dumb, just saying that people in general are getting dumberer*. It sure seems that way sometimes, what with the hyper-reliance on computers and fast typing. People can forget the most simple of grammatical and spellular rules. For example, in most cases, if you want to indicate that there are more than one of something, you add an s. Simple as that. An apostrophe before the s is not necessary. This is BY FAR the most common mistake I see. I think my favorite is box's.

So, sit back (even further if you already are) and enjoy the nonsense! :)







*I'm not prefect either, of coarse.

No comments:

Post a Comment